Friday, May 17, 2019

Cubs vs Nationals and Bebe Rexha are trending today on Google.

Google Trends
Cubs vs Nationals and Bebe Rexha are trending today on Google.
United StatesFriday, May 17, 2019
New York Post
Cubs vs Nationals
50,000+ searches
Cubs vs. Nationals: Take the under in Scherzer-Hamels battle New York Post
The Nationals' Max Scherzer is 2-4, but has still been dominant despite the record and should be involved in a solid pitchers' duel on Friday with Cole Hamels and the visiting Cubs. Scherzer's 3.64 ERA is over-inflated given that he has not had a very ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitter
Fox News
Bebe Rexha
20,000+ searches
Bebe Rexha posts unedited bikini photo to social media: 'Here's what a real woman looks like' Fox News
I've never had my nose done," Rexha told the outlet. "Actually, I have a deviated septum, and I keep getting sinus infections, and I'm scared to get that [fixed]. I'm scared to go under the knife -- I don't want it to mess up my nose!" BEBE REXHA REVEALS SHE ...
Google PlusFacebookTwitter
See more Daily Search Trends
You've subscribed to email notifications from Google Trends.
© 2019 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Canucks, Diddy and Vancouver Canucks were trending on Google yesterday. (Canada)

Canucks, Diddy and Vancouver Canucks were trending on Google yesterday. Canada ⋅ Friday, May 17, 2024 Oilers Nation Canucks 200,000+ search...