Sunday, June 16, 2024

Happy fathers day and Game of thrones are trending today on Google.

Google Trends
Happy fathers day and Game of thrones are trending today on Google.
United StatesSunday, June 16, 2024
Badger of Honor
Happy fathers day
500,000+ searches
Happy Father's Day Badger Fans! Badger of Honor
He was one who introduced me to sports. He played basketball with me in the driveway, videotaped all my youth football games --even in freezing sleet-- and ...
FacebookTwitter
CNN
Game of thrones
20,000+ searches
I just don't get the 'Game of Thrones' and 'House of the Dragon ... CNN
My mom will tell you that pop culture has been in my blood almost since the beginning, especially television shows. If you wanted to keep me quiet as a kid, you ...
FacebookTwitter
See more Daily Search Trends
You've subscribed to email notifications from Google Trends.
© 2024 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Severe Thunderstorm Watch and Walmart Texas Roadhouse rolls are trending today on Google.

Severe Thunderstorm Watch and Walmart Texas Roadhouse rolls are trending today on Google. United States ⋅ Tuesday, June 25, 2024 Daily Journ...