Friday, July 9, 2021

Drake and Valerie Bertinelli are trending today on Google.

Google Trends
Drake and Valerie Bertinelli are trending today on Google.
United States⋅Friday, July 9, 2021
Page Six
Drake
50,000+ searches
Drake rents out Dodger Stadium for date with model Johanna Leia Page Six
Drizzy, 34, was spotted wining and dining Leia, 40, at a table for two along the baseball field, where the pair sat side by side with a bartender stationed nearby. "@ ...
FacebookTwitter
CNN
Valerie Bertinelli
20,000+ searches
Valerie Bertinelli posts powerful response to troll who commented ... CNN
The actress took to Instagram with a powerful response to a follower who commented on her weight. "If I could lose the weight and keep it off I would, but since I ...
FacebookTwitter
See more Daily Search Trends
You've subscribed to email notifications from Google Trends.
© 2021 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dodger Game and Tim Walz are trending today on Google.

Dodger Game and Tim Walz are trending today on Google. United States ⋅ Monday, October 28, 2024 USA TODAY Dodger Game 50,000+ searches Dodg...